- Background Screening
- Industry Solutions
- Why Data Facts
- Client Support
- Client Login
- Applicant Support
Do you love the thrill of cultivating new business and delivering results? Are you a competitive individual that loves to win? We are a fast-moving solutions leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Our clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. We are financially thriving, investing in growth, and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
As a successful Strategic Account Manager at Data Facts, you have the opportunity to expand the Data Facts footprint with your customers and work diligently to develop and enhance resilient client relationships. Our primary goal is to provide hiring peace of mind by delivering a simple, smarter background screening and on-boarding experience for employers, and we would be honored if you would join us. Every day, our amazing Client Success Team provides solutions to their clients, gaining their trust while building long-term partnerships. When you join us, you will be part of a high- performing team that truly values your contributions.
This is the job for you if:
- You are a relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun
- You are the green umbrella in a black umbrella world.
- You have an insatiable appetite to learn. Driven by continuous learning with a burning hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more.
- You are a “Trusted Advisor” whose actions speak louder than words. Doing the right thing always.
- You are an individual that believes that knowledge is power, and you Share It and Use It.
- You believe that you are Extraordinary not extra ordinary.
This is what you'll do:
Relationship Cultivation and Strategic Management
- Maintain full ownership of a book of business including up to 20 enterprise level accounts
- Act as a strategic adviser to your client base by being the "go to" person for strategic account needs
- Become an industry expert to better understand each client's organizational dynamics
- Identify and develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers to ensure retention and relationship stability
Metrics, Reporting and Client Strategy
- Conduct regular business reviews using value add propositions to mitigate client risk and enhance background screening programs
- Monitor and analyze development and strategic progression for all client accounts
Consultative Selling to Existing Business
- Create account plans as a road map to grow customer revenue and deliver world class client satisfaction
- Grow customer book of business to target vs. prior year, driven by existing revenue retention and closing new business
- Implement long term contract agreements with clients to review and grow revenue
- Propose additional products and services to expand footprint within existing accounts
What we're looking for:
- You can demonstrate four or more years of proven success within the areas of strategic account management, sales experience, or
- You have a proven track record of building relationships within large, enterprise companies (multi-national, $1Bil in revenue or more) in any industry
- You have experience supporting client relationships by:
- Seeking ways to deliver incremental value
- Expanding relationships to peers and superiors
- Supporting existing resources in proposal development and sales execution
- You consider yourself to be a Strategic Account Management expert
- You are an expert in strategic account planning and execution
- You are either are or are willing to become a subject matter expert on innovation in the market that is related
- You can comfortably navigate complex conversations with C-Level management in any industry
- You have the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals –you are a go-getter
- You are data focused. You thrive on details and the ability to improve conversations and show value to clients.
- You can thrive on objections on a daily basis
- You have proficiency using CRM Platform
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Asset Protection strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel, approximately 25%
This role reports to the Vice President of Client Success.
Why Data Facts?
Our mission is to provide the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe. We have the most accurate and fastest background checks, easy to use applications and monitoring services. Being a tech-enabled services company allows us to use technology to power the simplification of our business models. We use automation and people to blend the fulfillment process and we utilize technology to modernize our user experience so that it is consistent and fluid across devices and operating systems for a best-in-class experience. Most importantly, we make decisions and live by our values.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Monetary Sales Incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits & supplemental benefit options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match & Profit-Sharing Plan
At Data Facts Inc. we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest.
Data Facts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.