- Background Screening
- Industry Solutions
- Why Data Facts
- Client Support
- Client Login
- Applicant Support
April 30, 2013
Data Facts Announces New Give Back Campaign
Share this post
Data Facts has a history of corporate citizenship, and has made giving back a top priority for many years. As an active participant in many local and regional worthwhile charities, Data Facts has been involved in building community playgrounds, donating supplies to schools, working at food banks, and donating much-needed funds. The CEO, Daphne Large, and EVP, Julie Wink, decided to extend this initiative to involve new customers.
Data Facts Gives Back is designed to make a donation for every new customer that comes on board. A portion (5%) of the new customer’s first month’s bill is donated by Data Facts on behalf of the new account to the charity of their choice. At the end of the year, another 5% of the first month’s bill is donated to the charity of Data Facts’ choice. That is a total of 10% of the customer’s first month’s bill going to charity.
Responsibility is one of Data Facts’ core values, and this belief is the driving force behind the creation of the Data Facts Gives back program.
CEO Daphne Large says, “Data Facts has been very fortunate to enjoy growth and success as a company. We feel honored to be able to give back to the community where we and our customers live and work. We believe businesses have a responsibility to donate their time and resources to charitable pursuits. We are extremely happy to have put Data Facts Gives Back into place as part of our overall business strategy.”
Data Facts is hoping the proceeds from the Give Back program will make a real difference in the lives of many people in need. Daphne states it simply: “It’s the right thing to do.”
About Data Facts Inc
For nearly 24 years, Data Facts has provided information you trust and rely on to make sound business decisions. Data Facts has offices across the United States and provides crucial information for a broad variety of business needs, such as background screening for employment, tenant screening for residential firms, and up-to-date financial background data for mortgage companies. Our top of the line technology delivers information quickly, accurately and securely. For more information about Data Facts visit http://www.datafacts.com. Follow us on Twitter @DFlending or @DFscreening. Like us on Facebook at “Data Facts Lending Solutions” and “Data Facts Background Screening”.
Find out more about our Give Back Campaign
Data Facts Inc
Marketing Project Manager