Data Facts was founded in 1989. Our brand promise is simple. To deliver information you trust. The first time. On time. Every time. We help every day people achieve the American Dream. To own a home, and to land the perfect job. The information we provide helps Human Resources managers hire the perfect candidate, and our mortgage lending customers assist more applicants with home loans.
Data Facts has received the Top Workplaces Award (administered by the Commercial Appeal) every year from 2012 - 2017. We also received the Spark Philanthropy award in 2015. For the past three years from 2018 - 2020, Data Facts has ranked as a Top Pre-Employment Screening firm on HRO Today's Baker's Dozen list.
Our company has expanded to over 130 employees nationwide and the average tenure within the company is 8 years (over 1/3 of our staff has been with the company for over 10 years). Our culture is simple. We take care of our employees. Our employees take care of our customers. And our customers take care of Data Facts.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words. Do the right thing.
Be Extraordinary. Not extra ordinary.
Be the green umbrella. Stand out. Stay relevant.
Cross the finish line - Deliver what we promise and never give up.
Good, better, best... Never let it rest.
Knowledge is power - Share it. Use it.
Background Screening – Sales Manager
The Background Screening Sales Manager will be a creative, resourceful, self-sufficient leader with a growth centered mindset who is responsible for our team of National Account Executives. The Sales Manager should have proven experience in team-selling, as this role will require you to spend time selling with your team- helping them to develop, manage, and close sales deals. The Background Screening Sales Manager will report to the Vice President of Sales. This position is exempt and eligible for monthly commission and quarterly peg bonuses.
- Prospect and cultivate leads to develop relationships that will result in telephone and face to face sales presentations.
- Understand our client/prospects’ organizational dynamics and probe to discover needs and key decision makers.
- Possess superior client/prospect facing interaction skills including negotiation tactics.
- Deliver polished telephone and face to face sales presentations, proposals
- Manage and nurture relationships through the sales cycle to gain new accounts.
- Monitor National Account Executives to ensure they remain goal focused, building/maintaining solid & diverse pipelines.
- Assist National Account Executives with daily questions and needs. Escalate questions/needs to appropriate leadership team member when necessary.
- Assist National Account Executives in securing new business, including but not limited to attending prospect meetings, demos, presentations, etc.
- Provide the team with coaching and mentoring on both sales performance and standard of service provided.
- In coordination with the Vice President of Sales, evaluate processes with internal, external and/or third parties when necessary and, participate in regular structured sales and business training programs to improve sales performance within your team.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations, IT Director & VP of Client Success on onboarding of new clients.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing on creative strategies to aid in gaining new business, disperse inbound leads, etc.
- Lead weekly sales huddles and one-on-ones.
- Attend brief daily huddles with the Vice President of Sales.
- Assist in hiring and interviewing new National Account Executives.
- Perform yearly reviews on National Account Executives.
- Travel required up to 40% (post-COVID).
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous management experience required
- 5+ years sales experience with a demonstrated history of sales success
- Overall understanding of the Background Screening Industry, including the competitive landscape
- Previous experience with interviewing and hiring required
- Knowledge of the Data Facts Platforms, technical and operating specifications preferred
- Excellent communication skills- ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Effectively communicate with senior level decision makers in organizations worldwide
- Aggressive attitude in developing new accounts and building personal relationships
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients, staff members and other professionals
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels within the organization (internally & externally)
- Computer literacy requirements: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent organization skills
At Data Facts Inc. we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members can grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. Since 1989, we have given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career.
For Employment Consideration,
Please Submit Your Resume Julie Henderson, Vice President of Sales, email@example.com.